Drinking and Nightlife
- Heli Lounge Bar Amazing city sees from this helicopter-cushion turned-mixed drink relax.
- Suzie Wong Sensational marriage of wild supper club with a smooth speakeasy.
- Coley One of Asia’s top mixed drink bars.
- PS150 Shanghai-style drinking cave disguised behind a phony toyshop.
- VCR Contest-winning baristas present quality mixes in Bukit Bintang and Bangsar.
- Zouk Multizoned move space that is KL’s most celebrated nightspot.
- Zion Club Stumble home in the early hours from this club on Changkat Bukit Bintang.
- The Berlin KL Late-night spot to discover DJs turning in Chinatown.
- Under9 Alternative clubbing space, likewise utilized for a month to month LGBT parties.
- Feeka Coffee Roasters Fine coffee-based beverages and nourishment in a casual space.
- Mash by Papa Palheta Top-level Singaporean espresso roaster activity.
- Aku Cafe and Gallery Intimate, craftsmanship rounded Chinatown bistro worth searching out.
- Three Little Birds Manned by pioneers of KL’s third-wave espresso culture.
- RGB At The Bean Hive Suburban happiness at this lodge lodging an espresso roaster and bistro.
Mixed drink Bars
- Omakase + Appreciate A pioneer of KL’s speakeasy scene with KL local freelance.
- Botak Liquor Lush pruned plants and an organically enlivened mixed drink menu.
- Ril’s Bar Sophisticated meeting spot with creative mixologists.
- BarZhen Specialize in spirits injected with neighborhood fixings.
- Expired Insta-accommodating mixed drinks with a ghoulish topic.
- Marini’s on 57 Book a seat for a birds-eye perspective on the KLCC.
- Mantra Bar KL Look crosswise over to the KL horizon from the housetop of Bangsar Village II shopping center.
- Vertigo Currently KL’s most noteworthy housetop bar – however for how much more?
- TWG Tea Top-class tea emporium in Pavilion KL.
- Tea Press Sample premium Japanese teas in Bangsar.
- Newens Nibble macarons with your lapsang souchong.
- Luk Yu Tea House Classy spot to test Chinese teas.
- DivineBliss Saturday-night party with prestigious visitor DJs
- Blueboy Discotheque Over three decades old and as yet going solid.
- Nakd Bar Eyecandy topless male barkeeps on Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Moontree House Relaxed bistro where you can take advantage of KL’s careful lesbian scene.
- Taps Beer Bar There’s constantly 14 art mixes on tap here, in addition to scores more in bottles.
- Ridiculousness Café Kuala Lumpur The 100 or more lagers on the menu make this a treat for brew sweethearts.
- Hammer Tasting notes on the specialty lager menu are a pleasant touch.
- Stadium Cafe Colonial charmer where Somerset Maugham appreciated a beverage or two.